Big Red Slot
Big Red Slot GAME DETAILS
Max Coins Per Spin:
Min Coins Per Spin:
The Big Red casino slot: detailed review;
It’s hard not to notice that The Big Red casino slot online was made in Australia. The Australian theme is rendered by the sounds, graphics, and symbols. An abundance of the local animals – crocodiles, kangaroos, dingoes, wild boars – makes you feel like you are native Australian. The Big Red is available in casinos and online. You can play The Big Red for real money or just for fun in a free online version. Keep reading to know more about its rules and to learn useful combinations.
Gameplay and rules in The Big Red slot
The Big Red is a game with high volatility. The stakes are significant, but the chances to win are high. The RTP is one of the highest among the online slots: 97%. Besides, there are tons of bonuses provided: multiplayer, the gambling option, spins for free and profitable wilds and scatters.
It’s manufacturer Aristocrat created a game for five reels and five paylines. Each of the reels has three rows with Australian symbols and traditional cards. All of the lines are played for a line cost of 5 coins. To play The Big Red slot machine online, choose the total bet. The total bet is the line cost multiplied by per line. Therefore, the minimum bet starts with 20 credits. If you are not interested in small stakes, there is a button “max bet” below the screen. The bet per one spin varies from $0,10 to $50. The biggest jackpot one can win x1250. If you play The Big Red casino slot online, select the spin button or press the spacebar to begin the game.
The Big Red symbols
If you win a few combinations on one line, only the highest win may be scored. If there are winnings on different lines, they will automatically be added. As a result, they will be multiplied by bet per line. If you create a winning combination with scatters, the sum will be multiplied by the total bet.
The crocodile is the most effective symbol (after wilds and scatters). Five of them pay you out 1250 credits. Five wild boars cost 1000 credits, the combo of eagles or foxes brings the winner 600 or 400 credits in accordance.
The cards are less payable: five Ks in a row cost 300 credits. The smallest card is 9. Five 9s pay the winner out only 150 credits.
The Big Red game: tips and bonuses
The kangaroo is the wild in The Big Red. The tree icon is the scatter. Learn more about the special characters and the bonuses they grant:
- Wild – represents any symbols (but not the trees). It may drop only on the third, fourth and fifth reels. Each time the kangaroo substitutes a symbol to create a winning combination, you get five free games, which are always played on five lines. To know how many free games you have left, check the “free game feature” button.
- Scatter – pays left to right anywhere on adjacent reels. Comparing to the others online slots the scatter function is different. In The Big Red, the scatter doesn’t mean bonuses for you unless it is in a winning line.
- Re-spin. If the tree icon drops during the bonus game, you get five more free games. The repeat win is showed in the top right corner. The total bet is the same as the game that triggered the feature. The feature can be triggered again during the feature up to 255 free spins.
- Gambling. After each win, the player may multiple it by pressing the gambling button. If he guesses the color of the next card correctly, he wins 2X more money. If he guesses the card’s suit, his winning multiples four times.
- Multipliers. No matter if you play The Big Red slot machine online or in a casino, the 2X multiplier is available in bonus spin rounds.
The Big Red is the game, which combines authentic Australian theme, enjoyable bonuses, and excellent gameplay. It is an old-school slot, and you will enjoy it even if you choose not to risk and play the The Big Red free version. But we recommend you to play it for real money because the chances to win are really high.
|Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £||1 (100)|
|Reels (Rows)||5 (3)|
|Devices||Desktop, Tablet, Mobile|