Mustang Money GAME DETAILS
Ainsworth Game Technology
Max Coins Per Spin:
Min Coins Per Spin:
1 000 000
The fire of a gambling spirit burns inside many betters, and the Mustang Money slot is a really hot offer from Ainsworth for such agitated players. Its brutal, agitating fiery background and the theme of wild running mustangs can motivate anyone for a stake – and many players get lucky to get the mustang favors in the form of huge wins! Let’s clarify what this game is about, what the rules are, what you may expect from it, and whether it’s generally a good idea to play Mustang Money for real money.
How to Play the Mustang Money Game?
By essence, the Mustang Money casino slot online is a game with five reels and 100 paylines. It is a non-progressive jackpot play in which the stakes that players can make vary from 0.01 to 0.75 credits. Those who like to play big will also have a chance for a serious winning, as here they can place a maximum bet of 75 credits. Based on certain conditions and provided that you made the highest stake, you can even receive the maximum payout with an x1,000 multiplier for your bet. That’s a real fortune!
Before starting the game, study all buttons carefully:
- The Bet button allows you to set the stake on each payline;
- The Lines button helps to determine the number of active paylines;
- Spin and Stop may be used to start and finish the spin;
- Cash is the indicator of your account;
- Total Bet is the indicator showing the general bet played in the current spin;
- Win is the indicator of a per-spin winning;
- I is the button containing the paytable;
- Auto is the button triggering the autoplay.
Features of Mustang Money Slot
The Mustang Money slot offers some typical slot game features, but not all of them, so check the set of properties and options before you start playing it for real money:
- The game does not have a progressive jackpot;
- There are no bonus rounds in Mustang Money;
- The Gambling feature is absent (you are not offered to double your winning by guessing the card’s color and suit after a winning combination).
As for the rest, you can generally enjoy all features of traditional modern slots, such as:
- Wilds and scatters adding the value to your non-complete combinations of symbols and giving them a winning value;
- Free spins.
The game boasts the RTP of 94-95%, which is fairly high for this type of casino games. So, you have really good chances for winning a considerable cash price if you learn all intricacies and try your luck to play Mustang Money casino slot machine. But make sure first that you do not play the Mustang Money free version; in it, all your funds are fictional and will disappear once you close the game.
Symbols in the Mustang Money Slot
The key symbols to learn in Mustang Money are:
- General symbols like the dollar signs, sunset over the prairie, a flying eagle, melting gold, cacti, and playing cards of different value.
- Specials include the wild symbol of the Fiery Mustang, the scatter symbol of Mustang Money logo, and the Gold Coin similar to the wild in action but substituting all symbols except for the logo and mustang. Moreover, the coin acts as a x5 multiplier for all winnings derived from the spin in which it emerged.
Tips to Win in Mustang Money
Here is a couple of life hacks that may help you get more money playing the Mustang Money slot:
- The wild symbol emerges only on the third, fourth, and fifth reels, so don’t count on it on reels 1 and 2.
- Seeing the scatter symbol on the screen is much better news, since it activates free spins (if there are three and more scatters on the reels, you may get 10 free spins).
- It’s OK to learn on the free version and then start playing for real money, as stakes and winnings are identical in both versions.
To Play or not to Play?
Overall, Mustang Money is a very well-made slot game that both novices and experienced gamblers will like. However, make sure to check the game first before investing money into it, as it has quite a specific theme and color background; not everyone may like to stare at the red-hot screen. Since the entire color palette of the slot game is performed in red, brown, and black tones, your eyes may get quickly tired of watching the bright symbols and spinning of the fiery reels. However, some gamblers find it to be a beneficial feature, as the game’s design sets a highly agitated atmosphere and motivates them for betting.