Peggle Slot game details:
|Max Coins Per Spin:||1|
|Min Coins Per Spin:||0.01|
About the Peggle Slot by Blueprint Gaming
This is a slot based on a popular puzzle game that was popular in the early part of the millennium. The game appeared in several consoles as well as on the early mobile phone apps in 2007. It gained considerable success with about 50 million and more downloads. It was even rated as one of the most addictive computer games, amongst the top five.
The same puzzle theme is carried forward in Peggle slot by Blueprint Gaming. Those who are familiar with the original puzzle entertainment would be able to identify the symbols and theme layout. There is a mechanical feel in the design as was the original software. There are several free rounds incorporated in the slot along with an opportunity to win jackpots of the size of 25000 coins.
The design or matrix layout comprises of 4 rows of different symbols that appear on the different reels. These have a backdrop of a colourful meadow that has mini stars strewn all over. The theme based icons are found on the reels along with colourful playing cards from 9 to Ace. It is a five-reel design that provides 50 paylines. These are fixed, and a player needs to play all the play lines every time they wager.
Peggle title is a symbol that is the highest paying and five in a single row is equivalent to 500 coins in money terms. Red and blue icons of the payout 400 coins; silver and gold trophies offer 300 coins if there is a full house. The title icon is highest paying and can stack up on the play lines; when this happens, a player wins the jackpot prize.
How to Play?
Those who encounter Peggle game for the first time can try it in the following ways:
- Find a site among casinos online in Australia where Peggle is present;
- Once the screen is open, there are buttons to increase or decrease the amount of wager on the lines; hit the spin button to play Peggle for real money;
- Autoplay option will run the slot a total of 10 to 50 spins without interruption which is a helpful tip;
- The play lines offer win combinations when three consecutive symbols of the same kind are found left to right; top paying icons can pay out with only two while other standard symbols need to be three at least to offer a payout.
Payouts and Bonus Rounds
There are several tips to use to increase payouts in Peggle casino slot online such as:
- There are a minimum and maximum bet amount for each payline; one can start by betting 50 coins which are the minimal bet as a strategy;
- In order to increase chances of a jackpot win, a gambler can opt for Max Bet option when wagering their bet;
- When the top paying icon appears in a stacked manner on the reels it offers a payout of jackpot amount as a bonus;
- Extreme Fever is a scatter symbol here; three or more of the same leads to free games round;
- Ten goals here unlock free spins such as five winning spins consecutively, back to back bonuses, ten consecutive losing rounds or achieving every possible win on the pay table; whenever a goal is reached there are free rounds unlocked;
- The variance of this title is of the medium level with an RTP of 95%.
When you play Peggle slot machine online, it appears in standard game design and is based on a popular title of yesteryear. Offered by Blueprint Gaming, this product is found at several licensed portals. It is based on HTML5 technology and runs smoothly on the desktop as well as mobile devices. For those who wish to try Peggle free, they can do so by opting for a no deposit bonus at a portal. Many registered casinos offer this title, and there are different ways that a gambler can win in this title. The standard and simple layout is easy to understand, and so are the rules. Those who are new to slots will surely find the rules comprehensible and crystal clear since cheats are impossible. The plethora of free rounds and spins ensure that a customer gets plenty of chances to win even when wagering a small bet amount on the lines. It is fun to spin the reels and see the outcomes of this game with pleasing music in the background.