The Art of Games
The Art of Games cropped up in the gaming scene in 2011, and it has since worked with the mission to deliver the best gaming experience online. The software company is made up of a young and vibrant team with their eyes on mirroring slot and casino game concepts that are already in place. The company deals with refining works that are familiar with what players can already find online but with a more artistic touch. The firm runs its operation from the Netherlands where its headquarters are based. The Art of Games comes complete with branding services, which gives more freedom to casinos when it comes to imprinting their brand.
The Art of Games casino software developer borrows from the rich gambling heritage that has been in place since the entry of slot machines to date. The software developer looks to target gamblers with options that create a more extensive choice range rather than change what is familiar with the sets. Even so, it does bring new options to the table for clients. Some of the unique features that cut across The Art of Games’ pokies include:
- Customizable games: The fixed jackpot slots and table games include the option of being customised to the client’s needs. The software developer provides a basic package that includes several slots and eight table games. Casino operators can then choose to change the portfolio to their preference, and they can do it by themselves.
- Adjustable stakes: In The Art of Games slot machines, punters can change bet values using the Coin Value and Bet Per Line fields. The denominations accepted range between 0.01 and 1 credit. The selected stake directly affects the winning amount landed.
The firm carries a collection of about 100 games, which fall in a range of categories. The Art of Games online pokies account for most of the sets in the portfolio, which are crafted to suit both classic and modern needs. Some of the highest demanded slot titles in 2019 include:
- Gold Rush
- Fruit Frenzy
- Crazy Carnival
- Fairy Tree Forest
- Cherry Bombs
- Jungle Jewels
- Lucky 8 Ball
- Ice Cream Slot
- Sushi Paradise, etc.
The Art of Games free pokie versions are provided for each one in affiliate casino sites along with the real money versions. The developer’s other releases range from table games and video poker to scratch cards and casual sets. Each of the titles also come with demo and real money versions. Like with the slots, the roulette and blackjack options are offered in several variations. Some of the versions honour the traditional settings of the games to the tee while others on the list include modifications that have cropped up in the age of the internet.
The fresh nature of The Art of Games casino online slots and other games means that their accessibility on smartphones and tablets was assured from the beginning. The game developer uses flash technology software, which allows punters to interact with the mobile games in instant play mode in order to play free pokies and other games on the go. However, a flash player has to be installed and activated for the games to be supported. No changes are made to the sets, which makes their experience similar to those of the PC versions but on the go.
In recent years, social gaming has seen Facebook, Google+, and other social media platforms become a source for free to play casino games. Several online gaming software developers have taken up the venture, but the provider has yet to catch up. Online casinos remain the only source for the games.
The developer crafts its games like all other software companies – highly dependent on luck. However, even though little to no skills can be applied, players in Australia can put some strategies in place to make their winning chances count, including:
- Playing in a gambling destination that has the necessary seals of approval for fairness and security.
- Gambling with the highest bet possible to increase the capacity of the payouts granted.
- Claiming rewards offered in casinos such as no deposit bonuses, free spin offers, welcome packages, and reload bonuses.
- Using the free demo versions to locate the ideal slot before spending real money in stakes.
The Art of Games license provider is not mentioned on the developer’s official website. Nonetheless, online reviews point to the trustworthy nature of the firm with the positive ones outweighing the negative. Even so, players can mind their online safety by limiting their engagement with the games in casinos that have proper permits.
The Art of Games gaming software has yet to be termed as a revered force in the industry, but it is staying well afloat. The firm’s customizable products put it a step ahead of the ordinary software provider. This allows the company to please both players and casinos, and it paves the way for high chances of future success in the cutthroat industry.