Wolf Gold Slot
Wolf Gold Slot game details:
|Max Coins Per Spin:||25|
|Min Coins Per Spin:||0.25|
An excellent slot with an odd title as one can wonder why would a wolf ever need gold. The answer is that it doesn’t need gold, but it can lead you to the gold, and that’s the concept behind Wolf Gold from the house of Pragmatic Play. The game takes you to the lands of native Americans where the American dream was first thought of. The game is design and distributed by Pragmatic, they are known for their high-quality products both graphically and financially, and this diversion isn’t an exception as the game is packed with graphics of the highest quality and two lucrative bonus rounds along with the standard wilds and scatters. Stick to the review to know more about the Wolf Gold game including the rules, tips, tricks, and strategy.
Everything You Should Know About the Gameplay
Wolf Gold slot is played on a 5×3 grid containing 5 reels, 3 rows and 25 fixed paylines. The reels are held in front of the deserted mountains of North America illustrated with the moonlight. The soundtrack of the game completes the deserted feel with wolf`s howlings and eagles screams mixed with the sounds of the wind blowing in the desert and ringing bells. Once you click on the spin button, the sound effects turn on getting you back out of the desert trans.
- Click on the “+” and “-” buttons presented around the Play button to select your bet, you can spin the reels with a minimum of 0.50 and maximum of 125 coins per line.
- Click on the Play button to spin the reels.
- Click on the Autoplay label under the Play button to select the number of spins you want the reels to spin automatically.
- Additional Information. For rules and paytable information, click on the “i” information icon.
You can also play Gold Wolf free version as Pragmatic is generous enough to let the player try the slot first before actually playing it for real money.
Symbols and Payouts
Wolf Gold is full of the animal symbols that are found in the northern American lands including 4 higher paying symbols of a buffalo, eagle, horse, and wildcat and 4 lower paying symbols of J, K, Q, and A.
- Expanding Wild. The wild symbol of the game is the, of course, the Wolf. Appearing anywhere on the play lines, the wild has the power to substitute for the other symbols to produce the highest paying combination of the game. The wild cannot substitute for the rock stack scatter and the money symbols.
- Free Spins. Free spins round can be triggered by landing 3 or more of the scatters the rock stack symbol anywhere on the play lines. This round rewards you with 5 free spins that may seem very few spins, but the good thing is you can re-trigger the free spins in the round which goes on indefinitely. During the free spin round 2nd, 34d and 4th reels are linked together to form a 3×3 grid where lading wins is very easy and the grid gives a huge amount of money.
The game offers a non-progressive jackpot, to win this jackpot you will have to land at least six moons like money symbols. The special game triggers and all of the symbols disappear from the reels excluding the money symbols and 3 respins are rewarded to land more money symbols and each money symbol sets the respin number back to 3. The feature continues until all of the reels are covered with the money symbol unleashing the jackpots’ or it ends with three consecutive spins without a money symbol appearing.
Where to Spin the Reels
If you want to play Wolf Gold slot machine online, first of all, find a credible online casino that is free of cheats and frauds and is available in your country, like if you are in Australia, find a casino that accepts Australian dollars. Then, you have to sign up or log in to your casino account, find the game, and then start playing Wolf Gold for real money. The Wolf Gold free version is available all over the Internet on gambling websites and can easily be found.
Wolf gold casino slot online is a good gambling option which features all of the important things that make a slot worth playing, including the bonus rounds, wilds, and a progressive jackpot. The RTP of the slot stands at 96% that shows how frequent the game is paying to its players. Start spinning the reels at any of the casinos online from anywhere around the world including Australia, France and the UK.