No Deposit Bonus Casinos in Australia 2021
Over the years, online casinos in Australia have emerged as one of the beloved pass-times for people looking for thrill and fun. It is a fact that these casinos let you win money and lucrative bonuses that’s why many Aussies are attracted to them. However, for beginners looking to enter the online casino world, the experience can be overwhelming. This is because there are plenty of online casinos operating in Australia, and choosing which ones to play with can be a little intimidating. This is where no deposit bonus casinos come to the rescue. While there are many casinos offering the bonus for Australian players, only a few are worth considering. Stay with us and you will learn more about the online pokies world!
Best Online Casinos
Play at 2021’s Top No Deposit Bonus Casino
Looking for the best no deposit bonus casinos in Australia to play online pokies? Look no further! Go through our list of top recommendations. Our experts have verified and tested these platforms to ensure that they are reputable and safe, offering huge bonuses, cashback, free spins (FS), lucrative games, and more.
What is Really a No Deposit Bonus at Online Casinos?
As the name suggests, a bonus gives all Australian players the chance to play in 2021 at online casinos free of cost. This type of offer is designed for new players to involve them to the platform. Players with no intentions to spend their money without knowing the online casino prefer a free casino bonus.
- New players are entitled to offers like online casino free spins welcome- and no deposit bonus.
- Existing players are entitled to rewards like loyalty-, cashback-, deposit bonus, and freespins.
- New player offers are designed to attract players to the casino platform.
- Existing player offers are designed with an intention to retain old and loyal customers of the casino.
New Player Bonuses vs Existing Player Offers
- New Players: These are the players who have never played at the casino before. New players can be anyone from a newbie or a seasoned player. For example, if you are a seasoned player and exploring a new casino for the first time, then you will be considered as a new player at the casino because the casino doesn’t boast any information about you. So, the bonuses offered to new players help them to get started with the casino gambling platform.
- Existing Player: Existing players are loyal customers who are regulars at the casino. To keep them engaged and happy, casinos in Australia try out a few different bonus offers, such as loyalty programs, VIP offers, daily free spins and cashback offers.
Pros and Cons of the No Deposit Bonus
Everything has its pros and cons, and as a new player, you should know about what you are getting into before you can roll the dice and play. The given table demonstrates the pros and cons of a no deposit bonus that every new player should be accustomed to.
|Free casino games|
|Ideal for new players
|Real money winnings|
|The winnings can be withdrawn|
|Games eligible by the casino|
|You have to use the no deposit casino bonus code within a specific time period|
Types Of No Deposit Bonus Offers in Australia
There are different types of no deposit casino offers available for Australian players. While their purpose is to allow players to play at the platform without making any deposit, they have certain dissimilarities. If you want to play online casino games, it is important that you pay attention to each type of these bonuses.
- Cash Bonus: A no deposit cash bonus is offered by certain Australian online casinos as a way to entice new players to the platform. You get free cash when you sign up at the platform. The amount you receive usually ranges from 5 AUD to 30 AUD – Australian dollar, depending on the casino. You can use it to play real money pokies like online games and keno.
- Free Spins: When you register with the casino, the platform rewards you with a specific number of free spins (14, 33 or even 100), which you can claim to explore the casino. This essentially offered so that players could test the casino before making big deposits.
- Limited-time Bonus: As compared to a cash bonus, a no deposit limited-time offer is usually extensive in size. But there’s a catch. While the bonus is significant, you have a limited window to use it and reap the benefits. Some Australian casinos offer this bonus for only 60-90 minutes before it expires. So, if you get such a bonus, redeem it as soon as possible as you can win many real money prices during this limited period offer. This also works for limited-time daily free spins.
- Sign Up Bonus: This is a no deposit offer you get as soon as you complete the registration and login at the casino. The reward can be anything from free spins to a cash bonus or a combination of both.
- Live Casino No Deposit Bonuses: This is a unique type of bonus offered by a few Australian casinos that deal in live dealer games. Games like roulette, bingo and blackjack are fan-favourites when it comes to live casino games. Nevertheless, it is important that you pay close attention to the terms and conditions of the offer play if you come across a casino that is offering this type of bonus. This is because live dealer games come with unusual wagering requirements, and you may end up in restrictive conditions. So, you may end up putting money out of your pocket. And because live games are limited by the number of players taking part in the game, the chances are less that you can use your money.
- No Deposit Bonus Credits: It is a kind of bonus that offers bonus credits. Unlike free spins, bonus credits are promoted as a cash value but keep in mind that you can’t get real money to your account. No deposit bonus credits can be compared with vouchers that you can spend only in a casino, but they have no value outside it. Using such type of bonus is a great chance to try a wide variety of games, including slots, scratch cards, keno and sometimes table games, for example, poker or blackjack.
Mobile Casino No Deposit Bonus
Players who love the idea of playing their favourite casino games on the go, all you need is a mobile phone or tablet. The majority of casinos in Australia have mobile apps that can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Whether you use Android phones or an iPhone, just download the casino app and roll.
Now, some casinos don’t have a mobile app, but they have optimized their websites for instant play to fit various screen sizes. These mobile-optimized websites give you the same thrill and fun similar to desktops. All you need is a mobile phone and a good internet connection to login and get started with online casinos with no deposit bonus. No download is needed.
Today, the best thing is that these mobile gambling sites offer the same features, casino bonuses, functionalities, and games that you get in the desktop versions. So, simply sign up using your mobile device, access high-quality mobile games, and secure the no deposit bonus offers or simply check the online casinos with the best free signup bonus in Australia.
No Deposit Bonus vs Free Spins
A lot of new players confuse between a free cash bonus and free spins. However, there are significant differences between them. Please note that all casinos may offer free spins, but not all casinos offer a no deposit bonus (Eng. – NDB). While it is hard to choose which one is best, you need to pick a bonus that offers you potential returns. Below you will find detailed information:
- A no deposit money offer gives you a guaranteed bonus amount that ranges from $5 to $30 or even more. In the case of free spins, you get a specific amount of free spins for a specified slot game, which allows you to win money.
- If you meet the wagering requirements, you can make as much as $100 from a no deposit money bonus. In the case of free spins, there is no limit on how much you can win. It will depend on the slot machines you are playing. Nevertheless, some Australian casinos may impose a limit on how much you can win and cash out using free spins.
- You are not entitled to withdraw the winnings if you do not meet the wagering requirements of a no deposit money bonus. In the case of free spins, you cannot use the spins all at once.
Free Spins or Money Bonus?
|Free Spins Pros||No Deposit Money Pros|
|No cash commitment;
Smooth claiming process.
|No need to make your first deposit;
Winnings can be withdrawn;
Easy to claim and use.
|Free Spins Cons||No Deposit Money Cons|
|The stake value cannot be adjusted;
Comes with certain limitations.
|The deposit amount is little;
Limitations on how much you can withdraw.
The Best Alternatives to Free Bonus No Deposit in Casinos
There is no need to feel sad if your favourite casino doesn’t provide you with a casino no deposit bonus. There are many alternatives that offer somewhat similar benefits. Please note that no two casinos are the same. It is their offerings that make them different. The following are the best alternatives for a no deposit bonus:
The best online casino deals:
- Sign Up Bonus: A welcome – or a sign up bonus is offered as a gesture of welcoming a new player to the casino platform. In most cases, it can be either free spins or deposit money, and in some cases, it is a combination of both.
- Cashback Bonus: Cashbacks are offered to players who make regular deposits to their casino accounts. These bonuses act as an entity that covers players’ losses. Suppose you deposited $50. Then the casino may give you a cashback of 20-30% of the deposit amount.
- Reload Bonus: The offer is one of the most popular in Australia. Reload bonuses are not offered to new players but to casino players who have previously made several deposits. They are somewhat similar to welcome offers, but you get 30-40% of the deposit amount.
- Refer a Friend and be Rewarded: If you are playing at a particular casino and you genuinely love it, you can refer the casino to your friends and peers. Now, if your friends sign up at the casino using the referral code that you have shared with them, the casino will reward you with offers and bonuses. This can be anything from free spins to deposit money, cashback offers and more.
- Online Casino Bitcoin Bonus: Ever since casinos started accepting cryptocurrencies as payments and winnings, there has emerged a new market where players can deal in digital currencies while enjoying their favourite casino games. There are several Bitcoin wallets available for players to create Bitcoin accounts for casino needs. This allows players to make payments with Bitcoin and receive lucrative bonuses.
- Bonus for Using Specific Banking Options: Some Australian casinos have partnered with online payment companies to offer players cashback bonuses if they use a specific payment method. For example, if a casino’s primary method of payment is via PayPal, players can leverage cash offers while depositing and withdrawing money.
- Tournament Bonuses and Prizes: There are many tournaments held at online casinos. If you happen to be a part of it, the casino may offer you certain bonuses to encourage you to play the tournament.
- Bonus for High Rollers: For high rollers who believe in playing big, there is a separate bonus designed exclusively for them. High rollers shell out a significant amount of money to play their favourite table games like poker and roulette. So, casinos offer them significant bonuses to keep them encouraged.
- VIP bonus: VIP programs are exclusively for regular customers of the casino. These bonuses are bigger and better than others in many ways. For starters, players in the VIP program can enjoy low wagering requirements. Apart from massive bonuses, VIP programs offer a lot of perks to loyal players, such as gifts, free vacations, etc.
How does Casino Free Bonus Work?
Claiming a casino free bonus only takes a few minutes. There are steps involved that you need to follow accurately for a safe claim. Please note that once you have claimed the bonus, it is important that you use it correctly to reap the maximum benefits. Below, we have prepared a step by step guide that dictates how a free casino bonus works so that the decisions you make are informed.
How To Win Real Money Using An Australian No Deposit Bonus?
- Check our casino list: Thoroughly check the list of casinos that we have provided. You will have to choose a casino that suits your game style and preferences. Research before going with a casino. Most importantly, review all the bonuses that the underlying casino offers.
- Launch the casino: Login to the casino and try to locate the bonus feature displayed on the home page. If you click on ‘Claim Now,’ you will be redirected to a sign-up page.
- Tap on Register: Sign up at the casino by providing your details like name, contact info, and other information. Please be vigilant when you fill out the form. At last, you will be asked to set a username and password for your casino account.
- Search for a game of choice: After activating your bonus offer, it is time to use it. You can only play those games that are made eligible by the casino. So, search for the game that allows you to use the bonus.
- Meet the Wagering requirements: Before you can actually collect your winnings, you have to wager the value of your no deposit bonus several times.
- Withdraw the money: Finally, once you meet the wagering requirements, you are free to collect your winnings. The amount can be transferred to your account.
Casino No Deposit Bonus – Amount of Free Casino Bonus
Typically, the amount of the bonus ranges between AU$5 and AU$100. The amount you get will depend on the casino you are playing at. Some casinos in Australia may offer even higher amounts like $80, $150, $200 or even $1000. But one thing that the majority of beginners fail to understand is that the bigger the bonus amount, the stricter the wagering requirements. So, choose wisely because, in order to fulfil the wagering requirements just for the amount, you may end up putting in more.
Suppose you receive $20 as a no deposit bonus. The underlying casino has a wagering requirement of 30x. Now, you wager $20 on your favourite casino game. Thus, the total sum becomes 30 x 20 = $600. This means that you need to wager $600 before you can cash out your winnings or the money. It is very rare to find an offer without limitations. No deposit no max cashout bonus, in particular, means that you do not comply with any limitations on wagering requirements.
So, proceed cautiously.
The Rules That Apply to No Deposit Bonus Offers
We have compiled for you a detailed list of factors associated with a free casino offer. You should pay close attention to the following points if you are using your no deposit bonus:
- Maximum Bonus to Cash Conversion: It is the amount of cash money that you get as a bonus after signing up at the casino. The maximum bonus to cash conversion is how much amount can be converted into cash. That is, if you get $25 as a deposit bonus, what is the maximum cash amount you can get when you complete the wagering requirements.
- Wagering Requirements: Wagering requirements or playthrough denotes the amount of money you have to wager before you can withdraw the winnings. In general, a wagering requirement is expressed as a multiple of the bonus value. That is if you get $15 as a no deposit bonus and it comes with a 40x wagering requirement, you need to bet 40×15 = 600 to be able to withdraw your winnings.
- Eligible Games: A no deposit bonus may come with eligible games and excluded games criteria. Eligible games are those that you can play with the underlying amount. Simply put, not all games from the collection on the casino platform can be played with the bonus amount you receive.
- Maximum Withdrawable Winnings: Many major online casinos in Australia often limit the number of winnings you have accumulated with a free bonus. For example, your winnings from a no deposit free spin can be capped at $110. Anything past $110 is forfeited.
- Bonus Validity Time Frame: Essentially, online casinos impose restrictions on the time you have to claim your no deposit bonus. That is, a casino may give you 24 hours to claim your free offer after you have signed up. Once 24 hours pass, you are no longer eligible to make a claim. Now, different casinos offer different time limits.
- Bonus Abuse Policies: Please carefully read abuse policies set by the casino to protect yourself from committing any fraudulent activities. If you are found abusing the bonus, the casino will terminate your account and you no longer may play at that platform.
- Spin Bet Amount: Any amount you win from activating your free spins is considered bonus cash. This means that this amount is subject to the standard wagering requirements and terms.
- Special Betting Rules: The casino may impose special betting rules of any kind at the time you claim your bonus. So, read the terms carefully before doing anything else.
- Place of Residence: You are advised to fill out your personal information carefully at the time of sign up.
- Age Restrictions: In general, online casinos in Australia require their players to be above 18 years of age. However, some platforms only allow players who are 21 and above. So, there are age restrictions, and you should abide by them.
How do Wagering Requirements Work?
The vital elements of wagering are the money staked, the risk taken and the reward awaiting. It works in a way that you will have to wager the amount many times over before you can actually withdraw the winnings. Of all, bonuses come with incredibly high wagering requirements, such as 60x the bonus money. In case of no deposit free spins, it will be the winnings you make from those free spins that are entitled to fulfil the wagering requirements.
Bonus and Cash Balance Explained
As you receive your offer, you are left with two different balances in your casino account. They are bonus balance and cash balance.
|Type of Bonus||How Does it Work|
|Bonus Balance||The bonus balance contains money that you received from the casino in bonuses. It will move over to the cash balance once you meet the wagering requirement.|
|Cash Balance||The cash balance refers to the money that is pure cash, which can be withdrawn at your will.|
No Deposit Bonuses Without Wagering – Keep What You Win!
A bonus offer is a reward offered by the casino to its player. A bonus offer is above and beyond the usual offering you get at a casino. There are certain types of offers that a player enjoys at different levels playing at a casino. If you receive a no deposit bonus without wagering, it means that you are already included in the casino’s VIP (loyalty) program. Usually, high-roller players enjoy such offers, but anyone in the VIP program can get one. Overall, you get to keep your winnings at the online casino.
Cancellation of the No Deposit Bonus
If you feel like cancelling your no deposit bonus, you can do it by visiting the online casino promotions page of the underlying casino website, locating your active bonuses, and finding the one that you want to cancel. Cancelling the bonus means the corresponding winnings you received will be lost. If you find trouble cancelling your bonus or have some complaints, you can always contact the 24/7 customer support specialists of the casino for help.
No Deposit Bonus Codes or Vouchers
Bonus codes are a great way to leverage the underlying bonus at a casino platform. These codes come in handy at the time of activating your bonus. Many casino sites and affiliates use bonus codes as a marketing tool to promote their platforms and the players can play the online games for free.
How To Find the Casino Codes?
- Support: E-Mail / SMS / Live Chat: You can subscribe to email newsletters from various Australian casinos. They usually send in bonus codes via email and SMS. You can even sign up and live chat with their customer support to get a bonus or free spin codes or other best online casino signup offers.
- Coupon Codes via Social Networks: Many online casinos promote their platforms on social networks. You can access bonus codes from there as well.
- Trusted Casino Platforms: Many informative platforms and websites list bonus, promo or free chip codes from different casinos. You can find a reliable source to get your bonus code.
How To Use the Coupon Codes
- Check on the Requirements: Go through the requirements of the no deposit bonus and determine the benefits you get from it.
- Sign up in the Casino: Next, you need to register with the casino in order to claim your bonus.
- Input your Personal Information: You will be asked to fill in your information, like date of birth, address, etc.
- Confirm the Account: Once everything is in place, set up your username and password and confirm your account.
- Log in to your Account: Finally, log into your account, browse to the bonus section, and select the bonus that your bonus code considers eligible.
- Input the Code in the Required Field: Paste or enter the bonus code that you copied and confirm.
- Use the code to play the games: That’s it, you are free to play the games.
Why Do Casinos Offer No Deposit Bonuses?
A no deposit bonus makes things a lot easier for the player when playing their favourite games. There are several reasons why casinos offer free bonuses. We have listed the most prominent reasons below:
- It helps them in attracting more players;
- It gives the casino a competitive advantage over other platforms;
- Gives them the opportunity to connect with players and retain them for longer durations.
No Deposit Bonus: Withdrawal of the Winnings
Of course, you would want to withdraw your winnings. After all, that’s why you are playing. Most players find it overwhelming to make withdrawals from their casino accounts. The reason is, they find this process complicated. Well, not if you know the right payment method.
The following list shows the best payment methods to withdraw money from a no deposit bonus:
Australians mostly prefer PayPal and debit/credit cards for withdrawing money from their casino account.
No Deposit Bonus for Casino Games
There is a reason why casinos offer free bonuses to players – to allow them to play their favourite games from the casino lobby for free. Casinos in Australia know what players want and a no deposit bonus is a way to highlight that the players can actually get what they want. A no deposit bonus is offered on only a specific set of games from the casino pokie collection that most players love. The bonus can be found under the newest game promotion on the official page of the casino. For online casinos, a free bonus is a way to attract new players and retain the existing ones. For players, a no deposit bonus is a great way to test popular games for free.
Live Casino No Deposit Bonus
Some new online casinos in Australia also offer free bonuses for live dealer games as well. So, if you are looking for an ideal virtual casino platform that lets you play live the latest dealer games, look for one that lets you use a no deposit bonus. Claiming a bonus for live dealer games is simple. You just have to sign up and type in the relevant bonus code to get started.
Using No Deposit Bonus to Play The Pokies
Aussies love online pokies. Also, many casinos offer no deposit bonuses to play free online pokies. These are usually free spins that you can use on all or a selection of pokies.
Top Online Pokies no Deposit in Australia
- Age of the Gods: This game is inspired by Greek mythology, where you have to line up a combination with five different gods.
- Deal or No Deal: Choose between a deal or no deal during a spin.
- Circus of Cash: It comes with a staggering 9 bonus games.
- Thunderstruck II: With an impressive payline combination of 243, this is a must-try game for beginners.
- Starburst: This 5-reel 10-payline online pokie offers big prizes that you do not want to miss.
Things to Consider when Choosing the Game for No Deposit Casino Bonus
- Decide what your objectives are – is it just for fun, or you want to win big?
- Browse through different online casino platforms to see what variants of the same game they are offering.
- Look at their software provider. Makers like NetEnt, Realtime Gaming, Microgaming, etc., are renowned names on the market. So, choose the product of a reliable casino game developer.
- Graphics are a must if you want the game to be engaging.
How to Choose the Best No Deposit Casino in Australia?
Because there are plenty of online casinos operating in Australia, things can get a little complicated when choosing the best no deposit casino. Well, there are numerous factors that one needs to consider before choosing an online casino platform. This may not only affect your gameplay but also ensures your safety. Pay attention to the following:
- License: First things first, check where the casino has got its license from. Two prominent regulatory bodies in online casinos are the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Software Providers: The software providers used by the casino platform can tell a lot about the casino. Popular names include NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, etc. See from whom they get their games.
- Security: Security matters, so ensure that the casino site is SSL certified. SSL certification means your personal and financial information is safe.
- Get Acquainted with the Terms and Conditions: You need a casino that is a little lenient when it comes to terms and conditions. You want to play freely. Therefore, check the bonus terms and conditions and see if anything that concerns you.
- Independent Organizations Check: Before you play at any casino, check whether it is an independent organization. This ensures fair play, and you get to access unique games that are specific to this casino site only.
- Support: Finally, you need to ensure that the casino platform you choose comes with strong customer service. You can face problems at any time, such as issues with the bonus, payments, etc. So, you need an apt customer support team that can answer your questions via live chat, email and phone call.
That’s it! This is all a beginner must know about the no deposit bonus in Australian online casinos. All you have to do is research and find the best platforms to play at. Make sure that you go through this checklist before finalizing your options. No deposit bonus casinos are excellent for newbies who want to test things before getting into them. You will find an array of online casinos that offer free bonuses for players. Just make sure that you choose the right one.
🍀 Can I Play Progressive Jackpot Slots with No Deposit Bonus?
Yes, you can play progressive jackpot slots with no deposit bonus. You have to just find the right casino browser game that offers progressive slots.
🍀 Do I Have To Make A Deposit To Withdraw Your Winnings?
Essentially, there is a wagering requirement that you will have to fulfil in order to withdraw your winnings, except that you don’t have to make any deposits.
🍀 What Are Free Money No Deposit Casinos?
These are the casinos that let you play your favourite games for free without having to make a deposit.
🍀 Are Bonus Codes Required for the No Deposit Bonus?
Not necessarily. If you are directly signing up at the casino without any reference, you don’t need a bonus code to get a free online casino signup bonus.
🍀 Do Live Casinos Have No Deposit Bonus Offerings?
Yes, some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses for playing live dealer games.
🍀 How Does a Mobile Casino No Deposit Bonus Work?
Yes, some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses for playing live dealer games.
🍀 Can I Play Pokies Using the No Deposit Bonus?
Yes, you can play online pokies using a free casino bonus. Essentially, it will depend on the casino platform as to what games it has made eligible for a no deposit bonus. Nevertheless, casinos know that Aussies love online pokies. So, they are a part of the bonus.