Best Online Casino Bonuses
All casino operators, even land based casinos offer promotions to new and existing players. In other words, there are many casino bonuses to choose from. So, the problem is not finding them, but choosing the best ones. Because a sign up bonus can provide the boost you need at the beginning or it can doom you to an endless cycle of wagering requirements. We have prepared this guide to help you find the best Australian casino bonuses: below you can find information on both the bonus types and what to look for when choosing them.
Our Top Recommended Casino Bonuses
|CASINO NAME||BONUS OFFER||PLAY|
100% up To 300$
|Play Now Review|
100% UP TO 150 AUD + 100 FREE SPINS
|Play Now Review|
Mad Money Casino
175% Up To 450 AUD + 150 Freespins
|Play Now Review|
AU $750 + 150 Free Spins
|Play Now Review|
15 Free spins for slot Mechanical Clover (BGaming)
|Play Now Review|
Up To $4000
|Play Now Review|
What are Casino Bonuses?
Before answering the question of what the best casino bonus is, let’s talk about what they are. Promotional offers are a technique that casinos, like every business, use for marketing. A bonus system can be used both to attract new players and to encourage existing members. For example, offering new players a welcome package with promo codes can make them choose a particular casino.
Likewise, enabling existing members to earn bonus money every time they make a deposit will encourage them to remain as members and continue playing. Regardless of the type, all casino bonus campaigns are a marketing tool and, if chosen correctly, benefit not only the casino but also the players.
Types of Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Now that you have a general idea of the casino promos, we can begin to provide detailed information. First, let’s talk about the types of bonuses: contrary to popular belief, not all online casino promotion bonus offers are the same.
As you can see when you take a look at our casino bonus 2022 list, the bonuses offered differ from each other in terms of type, requirements, and content. For the same reason, some are better and more beneficial than others. Below we will list the most common types of bonuses a casino offers and briefly explain each.
- Welcome Bonuses: The most common type of bonus in online casinos and only for new players. This campaign offers a match rate for the first deposit. For example, if this rate is 100% and you deposit 100 AUD, the casino will add another 100 AUD to your account. Free spins are almost always included in this casino online bonus offer.
- No Deposit Bonuses: We can say that this is the top online casino bonus. In fact, most players consider this to be the best online casino bonus. This is also exclusive to new members and ensures that a small amount of bonus cash (i.e., 10 AUD) is credited to the player account. But this does not require a deposit: it is enough to open a new account.
- No Deposit Free Spins: This one is also among the top casino bonuses online and works like no deposit offers, meaning it is activated when a new account is opened (no deposit required). This time, however, free spins (i.e, 20 spins) are added to the player account instead of bonus credits.
- Monthly Bonuses & Promotions: These are monthly promos and they can be very diverse. For example, every member can benefit from a reload offer with a high match rate on the first Monday of every month. Likewise, it is possible to evaluate monthly game tournaments within this scope.
- High Roller Bonus: This term refers to a specific player type, not the type of bonus. High rollers are players who place very big bets and therefore qualify for a wider range of special bonuses. For example, while the welcome package for normal members is 100%, this rate can be 200% for high rollers.
- Game Specific Bonus: A promo for a specific game. Usually, online casinos offer them for newly released games. Players get bonus cash or free spins to be used on this game.
- Mobile Casino Bonus: Any promo mentioned in this list (free cash, bonus spins, welcome package, etc.) can also be used in mobile casinos. This term refers to the platform, not the type of casino bonus.
- Cashback Bonus: Most online casinos offer this promo and use it to refund some of the money players lose on a regular basis. For example, 20% of the money that the player lost in the previous week is automatically refunded to his account on Monday every week. This promo is among the best casino bonuses Australia.
- Reload Bonus: This is a promo that allows existing members to earn free cash every time they make a deposit. Most casinos organize this promo and encourage players to deposit more. For example, you get 50% bonus cash every time you deposit.
- Match Bonus: This is the general name given to all offers that match the deposits made by the players at a certain rate. The welcome package and the reload bonus are examples of this. If your deposit is matched by the casino somehow, you are taking advantage of this promo.
- Free Play Casino Bonus: This is also a general term and covers many different promos. However, in any case, it is among the best casino bonus campaigns. With this campaign, players can win free spins that can be used on slot machines or bonus cash that can be used in any game.
- No Wager Bonus: This term describes casino promos that do not have to be wagered. The wagering requirement is an integral part of all online casino bonus Australia offers as we will explain below, but although it is rare, sometimes not required. These are among the online casino best bonus campaigns.
Three Ways to Claim an Online Casino Bonus
After choosing the online casino with bonus, you need to claim/activate your preferred promo. For some offers (for example, no deposit) it is sufficient to open an account, but sometimes you may need to do more. Below, we talk about the different ways to claim casino bonuses. First, choose from our best bonus casino online list, then activate your offer using one of these methods.
Using a bonus code
- Find the code you need to use by visiting the casino or its affiliate sites. This is a code consisting of a series of numbers and letters and is used by many casinos. (Note that the code may have an expiration date.)
- Become a member of the casino: for this, you need to click the “sign up” button on the main page and fill out the membership form. If this form has a field reserved for the promo code, you must enter the code here.
- If there is no such field, after completing the membership process, log in with your credentials and open your profile page: you will see a field where you can enter the code.
- In any case, the bonus will be activated after entering the code. Note, however, that some offers (such as the welcome pack) may require you to make a deposit too.
Asking customer support
- Complete the membership process as described above and log in with your user information.
- Contact customer service via live chat or email and tell them you want to activate your bonus (e.g., bonus spins, bonus credit, etc.).
- The agent will do this for you or guide you (for example, if you need to make a deposit, he/she will explain how you can do it).
- These offers are automatically activated when you create a new account or make your first deposit.
- In any case, start by completing the registration process and check your profile page after logging in: if available, a bonus may be automatically defined.
- If you do not see such a bonus on your profile page, you most likely need to make a deposit. After choosing a payment method and making your first deposit, recheck your profile page. If you still do not see an active bonus, contact customer service.
How to Find the Best Online Casino Bonuses for You?
We’ve already listed the best Australian online casino bonuses for you in this guide, but we also know that every player’s expectations are different. For example, for some players, bonus spins are more important than bonus wins. Others like to play at online casinos that offer bonuses for card games, not slot machines. Therefore, you also need to know how to choose the casino bonus AU offers that are most suitable for you. In this regard, we suggest you consider three things when reviewing the latest casino bonuses:
- Your Preferred Games. All casino bonuses are focused on a specific game. This is usually slot games, but it is also possible to find casino bonuses covering different types of games. For example, if you are a player who prefers roulette over slots, make sure that the bonus you choose can be used in this game as well.
- Your Budget. If your bankroll is low, it would be better to choose online casino big bonuses with a high match rate (200% and above). If you don’t have a bankroll problem, opt for promos with a high maximum bonus limit and make sure you get the best possible offer.
- Terms and Conditions. What makes casino bonuses useful is that they have fair terms and conditions. We’ll explain this in more detail below, but for now, pay attention to the wagering requirements, maximum bet limit, withdrawal terms and verify that each is fair. Even the best casino bonuses online can’t be useful if they don’t have fair terms.
Australian Biggest Casino Bonus Offers of 2022
We shared a couple of tips and tricks to find the top online casino bonuses. However, if you are a beginner, analyzing casino bonus sites can still be a challenge. Don’t worry – we are here to help you.
Our professional team checked dozens of casino bonus online offers, tested all of them personally, and created a list of the best online casino bonuses Australia. Whether you are looking for bonus spins, match offers, or reload bonuses, you can find the best deals for Australian players are listed below.
|Aussie casinos||Welcome package $AUD||Use Code||Claim Now|
|1.Uptown Pokies||$8888||POKIES1||Read Review|
|2. Spartan Slots||$2000||–||Read Review|
|3. Casino Empire||$2000||WELCOME200||Read Review|
|4. Goodman||$750||–||Read Review|
How to Win Real Money with Australian Online Casino Bonuses
You can win real money by using the promotions offered on all sites in our best casino bonuses 2022 list. But, how will you do this? It’s not enough to find the best online casino bonus Australia, you also need to learn how to use it to make money. In this regard, there are two terms you need to know: real balance and bonus balance.
The real balance is your “wallet” to which your deposits are transferred. You can think of it as a tank that you fill with your own money. The bonus balance is also a tank, but it is filled by the casino. For example, the cash bonus you activate with the welcome package is credited to this balance. Likewise, any winnings from a no deposit offer will also be credited to the bonus balance.
The money in the bonus balance is locked: you cannot withdraw it or use it for gaming. However, it is possible to unlock it and this is done by wagering. After wagering a certain amount of money in the games at that casino, the money in the bonus balance is automatically transferred to your real balance and can then be withdrawn or used in games.
So, you can win real money with online casino Australia bonus campaigns, but in order to make this money withdrawable or usable, you must first fulfill the wagering requirements: we’ll explain more about this below.
Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
You will come across many different terms when trying to find the best casino bonus offers. Almost all casino sites use these terms to describe the terms and conditions of their bonuses. Beginners may find it difficult to understand what they mean, so we list and explain some of the commonly used bonus terms below.
- Expiry Dates: Indicates that the bonus must be used within a certain time frame. For example, you must make the first deposit required to activate the welcome package within 7 days of becoming a member.
- Game Contribution: You can play any game to complete the wagering requirements, but wagers on some games will contribute more (e.g. slot wagers 100%) while others will contribute less (e.g. blackjack wagers 5%).
- Eligible Games: Shows in which games the bonus can be used. For example, free spins can only be used on a specific slot machine.
- Maximum Withdrawal Limits: Shows how much of the bonus winnings can be withdrawn. For example, you can win 1,000 AUD using your free spins, but you are only allowed to withdraw 250 AUD.
- Bet Limits: Shows what your maximum bet limit on games will be until the wagering requirements are met. Usually it is 5 AUD.
What are Wagering Requirements and How does It Work?
Even the best bonus casino sites have wagering requirements. This is perhaps the most important thing you need to know about a casino bonus: you cannot use that bonus or any winnings from it until you complete the wagering requirements.
Do you remember the part we talked about real balance – bonus balance above? Your bonus will be credited to your real balance only after you have wagered a certain amount of money, and that’s basically what wagering requirements mean.
So, how do you determine how much money you should wager? Each casino determines this rate itself and shows it in the terms and conditions of the bonus. Wagering rate can be 1x, 5x, 20x, 40x, 60x or even higher – the casino decides.
As a player, you should prefer bonuses with the lowest wagering rate as possible. Below are some examples of how these ratios can be used for calculation. In all of these examples, we assume the bonus amount is 100 AUD.
- 5x = You have to wager 500 AUD (5 x 100)
- 25x = You need to wager 2,500 AUD (25 x 100)
- 30x = You need to wager 3,000 AUD (30 x 100)
How to Calculate Online Casino Bonus?
Almost all casino bonuses are represented by a percentage, which is also used to calculate them. The math here is not complicated: the percentage shows how much of your deposit can be earned as a bonus. It will be easier to explain by giving some examples:
- If a welcome pack has a match percentage of 100% and you deposit 100 AUD, an additional 100 AUD will be credited to your account. Here we simply multiply the deposit amount by 1 (100 x 1).
- If a reload campaign offers a 50% match rate and you deposit 50 AUD, an additional 25 AUD will be credited to your account. In this example, we multiply the deposit amount by 0.50 (50 x 0.50).
In short, simply multiply the deposit amount by the bonus percentage offered. In the list below, we show you by what number you should multiply your deposit by the bonus ratio: this list will allow you to easily understand how much you can win from a particular casino bonus.
- 25% = Multiply by 0.25
- 75% = Multiply by 0.75
- 150% = Multiply by 1.50
- 200% = Multiply by 2
Pros and Cons of Online Casino Bonuses
Casino bonus campaigns are advantageous and offer many benefits to both new and current players. But like everything else in life, they are not “perfect”: they have some disadvantages as well. If you want to benefit from bonus campaigns as efficiently as possible, you need to know the “cons” as well as the “pros”. That’s why we’ve prepared the table below: to show you what to really expect from casino promotions.
👍You can activate some of them even without making a deposit.
👎There is always wagering requirements to complete.
👍You can win real money with them.
👎Some bonuses may force you to stay as a member for a long time.
👍You can play longer and with a bigger budget.
Whether you are a new player or an experienced gambler, casino bonus campaigns will always benefit you. All you have to do is consider your game preferences and budget when choosing them, and carefully read the terms and conditions of use. In this guide, we’ve given you lots of helpful tips and listed the best gambling promos to get you started quickly. Now it’s time to pick one and start playing!